I use these stress herbs to treat anxiety, insomnia, depression, nervousness. You can use these effective, natural herbal stress relievers in tea or tincture.
Herbs are natural stress relievers with little or no side effects and are a popular option to synthetic medications…
* Kava Kava – is a herb of the Indonesian and Polynesian islands and is a hot favourite for its anxiety relieving effects. Kava, when drunk, gives a sense of well-being but does not affect mental alertness. Use Kava to relax muscles and get a good night’s sleep.
* Catnip – acts on both the nervous system and the digestive system. It calms by acting on the brain and also relieves symptoms of peptic ulcer and irritable bowel syndrome which are associated with stress.
* Valerian – is said to be the oldest among the stress relieving herbs; it is mentioned in Ayurvedic literature. It has been likened to Diazepam, the sleeping pill. It reduces tension and anxiety and is a good pain reliever for tension headaches and migraines. Also has antispasmodic properties and can be used to ease tight muscles.
* Chamomile – promotes feelings of relaxation and settles digestion. It boosts the immune system, which is often depressed during stress, and prevents infections. It contains glycine, a nerve relaxant… We all know about the soothing effects of Chamomile tea!
* Passion Flower- has a long head soccer hack tool no survey history as a folk remedy for anxiety. The flower is believed to contain naturally occurring serotonin. It is very soothing and used in herbal tea preparations. Use this herbal remedy for insomnia.
* Skullcap – makes an effective nerve tonic that reduces anxiety and restlessness. It acts on the bluestacks diep io hack nervous system and stabilises the mood. Make skullcap into a tincture.
* St John’s Wort – a well-known anti-depressant without any side effects. It inhibits the enzyme, mono amino oxidase, and helps in relieving stress.
* Hops – has a relaxing effect due to its tranquilizing properties. Use hops for insomnia and irritability. It was traditionally infused in sherry. Hops has also been used in sleep pillows.
* Lavender – lifts moods and relieves indigestion and headaches. It also encourages natural sleep, so necessary to cope with stress. Besides being one of the most effective stress herbs, it has so many other uses.
* Vervain or Verbena – strengthens the nervous system and relieves anxiety and stress. It makes a good sedative nerve tonic (make a tincture) and is also a gentle stimulant for the digestive system.
* Rose – has been praised for many reasons, and for many centuries. But its herbal properties have been neglected. Rose balances the hormonal functions, encourages a regular menstrual cycle and is a soothing remedy for emotional difficulties around menopause. It also calms and soothes anger and irritability. Please remember to seek medical advice before taking herbal medicine if you are pregnant, or if you have a long-standing medical condition such as heart slither io hack jailbreak condition or high blood pressure. Herbs may be plants but their medicinal effects are potent and very real.
And, remember to deal with herbs with a heart of gratitude…the earth provides everything we need for our well-being and wholeness.